Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If You Car Is Hit On The Front Whell What Are The Damages Tell Me Your Opinion. A Car Hit Mine.?

Tell me your opinion. A Car hit mine.? - if you car is hit on the front whell what are the damages

So I've got a case of an accident a month ago, went through a green light to turn a car on the opposite side of the street to the left, and click on my car on the left front. Insurance will be exchanged and everyone has accepted that it was his fault. The driver spoke no English but had a friend with him, and translated everything. When I returned, I was told that my insurance and everything has been carefully. I took my car into the shop for repair. Decides One week after the other party, appoint an attorney, because we have one, and now, Guy says that its my fault. bright red and have a witness. Not say (Why, that there was a ingenuity, when things were in the form of insurance.) And now he has the balls to any form of cooperationURT he does not pay becuz for fixing my car. oh .. and had no license at all with him at the time of the accident and / or identification. it has an identity of their country.


PLS tell me that the advice and if you all had an accident and the other part was a ***.

3 comments:

Cowboy Bill said...

1) why you need to instruct a solicitor?
2) because you have an attorney, you can also ask him, / IT problem
3) do not respond to another call, that this ****** hit a car. Let your lawyer or an insurance agreement with him (which is why it paid for the insurance - they are there to protect you)
To control 4)? Gimme a break .... I smell BS a mile away.

Tony said...

Reason # 5369 connected to the police when you walk into an accident.

This fight is actually arrested by the insurance companies do not know why the lawyers were involved in no less than a serious injury.

clncarpl... said...

I hope that you called the police and received a police report about the accident.
Let your accessories. co. know the problem, because their job is to manage things.

Post a Comment