Monday, February 22, 2010

Grilled Chease Vigina Picture I Had This Really Weird Dream The Other Day.... Care To Help Interpret It?

I had this really weird dream the other day.... care to help interpret it? - grilled chease vigina picture

Ohkay, so it is what happened.

Early in my dream I was eating breakfast at my kitchen table with a large number of results, I know not all of Pople who were there. My sister is makeing us grilled cheese and the man next to me complain about how long you take, but I do not seem to mind, my sister ended a mking and I grabbed and ran outside the door, which (as an area of the school as I left a classroom) and ran into the hallway until I this guy, Danny, who found my friend is crushed, I had the grilled reciet cheas and instead gave me a movie in the living room and I remember my enthusiasm and outta nowhere my friend Laura had come to me and asked if I wanted to go shopping Polish (I invite to the block from my houseReality), so I down the hall and when we think of the Delli, which was built in the school, she told me was, I must go. Then I went shopping for something that was just to buy a dollar, I ended up stealing a cat nicknacks purple when I left the shop, finished with a busy Streat few blocks of my school, I started running I'm afraid that the school the second hour, then my sister came to fetch me on the street and took me into a stranger's house and asked me why I want to go to school, it was a Sunday.

Soorry its so long, it was listening to me. please and thank you (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment