Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I Have A Baby With Viral Count Of A Million Pea Like Lumps In The Back Of My Neck?

Pea like lumps in the back of my neck? - can i have a baby with viral count of a million

Been over the last 2 months I've a lot of stresses and suffering with extreme anxiety. Ive had several types of blood tests, including body function, thyroid function, blood count, blood and allergy tests. Ive had a Pap smear, pelvic exam, pelvic ultrasound and a CT scan of the urinary tract, because the blood in the urine of more than 3 weeks to be done to now and IW said that it had no infection and is due to a inflammation of the bladder.
I had a baby 5 months to 18 years of darkness.

Now, for only one week I have had tension headaches and I have these bumps on the neck, the size of a pea, there were some in the groin. Ive seen 2 doctors, said the glands and little, if it is a viral infection, but I also believe that one can be easier, because I'm so thin.
Does anyone feel a pea-sized lump at the base of the skull? They tend to be larger, but was much smaller during the last week.
You need to have the feeling the push, the sctually pretude or nothing.

Doctors Arent too worriedD because all my blood counts recovered, and my numbers are normal.

2 comments:

ツV3GG!E4... said...

I also have this, I talked to my doctor and he said he was just a gland. A few months before going to the doctor, went to the hospital because my arms were numb, deaf, was next to my face, I was vomiting, dizziness, and all my head hurt more than ever. I was scanned for a brain tumor and was negative, it is probably not a brain tumor. I would like to wait a little, and if they persist or worsen, seek medical attention and each voice their concerns. BTW, I'm fifteen years.

caylo2oo... said...

and the doctors told him it was his glands. Is there a reason why you believe it? Why feel the need to continue looking at a different answer if you have 2 comments that are the same ones? Sometimes when people want to get sick all the time, a therapist can benefit from the advice and try to find the reason of necessity. perhaps something that has worried about since childhood. Do you see a therapist and find out why not to trust the doctors.

Post a Comment