Sunday, February 14, 2010

Having Yellow And Smelly Urine Cloudy, Smelly Urine? Please Help.?

Cloudy, smelly urine? Please help.? - having yellow and smelly urine

Cloudy in the past week, so I had the urine smelling was not associated with pain, and I'm still not pain (because it does not burn when I urinate), but the morning, began to feel .. Uncomfortable to make him leave OZ. Ugh, that sounds gross. Tonight I might go to the hospital, but I really want to know if someone has this problem before, and if maybe I could try to drive out of my system with more water and cranberry juice can? Whatever it is, is not normal and I did not know that before.

I-think-May only good news is that my urine does not seem as bleak as it these days - it's yellow again, but the cloud is simply ridiculous and odorof ... I think the ammonia ... always less efficient.

Ugh I want to help.

5 comments:

broken angel said...

Could a urinary tract infection or kidney infection, and sometimes these symptoms spec. brown urine can be gone with hepatitis A, B or C are assigned to the doctor because I prolly remove more juice or water.

cyclone2... said...

I work for a group of urologists (I'm) not a doctor or nurse, but by default a lot about (urinary tract infection UTI).

After speaking with a nurse where I work, we recommend you drink more, or perhaps take a prescription drug, such as dyes. If this does not seem to achieve any of the symptoms, you have to go to a clinic and help agriculture, so you can get the right medication. Do not give up, and eventually you will be the end of May in the emergency room.

♥Lori♥ said...

I think it could be a urinary tract infection ... probably best just to go to the doctor and get the box simply urinate into a cup, then tested by various bacteria, and if it is a urinary tract infection, a certain type of antibiotic is prescribed, and I know I must stress are working, the doctor the full recipe and follow the anomalies .. GOOD LUCK! Keep up with the cranberry juice and go, but in any case, the doctor!

XOXO

ktravis said...

I know you've probably already heard, but only try one days. Drink 2 liters of water. I tell you to say that out! If you do not like cranberry juice buy pills. But the cheapest book that can do that is to a ton of water. Try ... one days .... You will feel better. If not, go to the doc. Try this first, save money.

Jo March said...

Sounds like a urinary tract infection. I have never in my pain, infection, many people have this symptom. It is a home test, you can buy for urinary tract infections, but only dr. I can say with certainty and treated, if they do not go with the juice.

Post a Comment