Friday, January 15, 2010

Urinating More Often And Headache Okay, Am I Pregnant Or What?!?

Okay, am i pregnant or what?!? - urinating more often and headache

I am now very frustrated. Recently, I have a question whether expierencing the symptoms associated with pregnancy (frequent urination, dizziness, headache, tender tits, bleeding gums, etc.) and now the day my period of IM was not bleeding, but I have very mild cramps Yesterday, I often get terrible cramps in my start as soon as you start to bleed. But so far everything that I had something a little pain mixed with a feeling of nausea, but no bleeding. and convulsions were yesterday, and I've moved three times. I am very confused! This is my time, as the bleeding or I'm not pregnant and have mild cramps? : /

0 comments:

Post a Comment