Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pain In Ear When Laughing BAD PAIN Behind EARS When I LAUGH? HELPP?

BAD PAIN Behind EARS when I LAUGH? HELPP? - pain in ear when laughing

Hey guys, I have a problem, and I do not know if it's serious or not.

I laugh when more than 30 seconds of pain behind both ears horrfic right into the area behind the ear that is near the hairline to receive, but his party has no hair ... I think we have glands in this area, or if they all laugh, that the pain is unbearable, and I will cease to laugh even worse by the 2nd, what can it be? someone you feel what is it?

4 comments:

Clauzill... said...

I think I heard this time ... Yes, we speak of arcropothy thromblytic auralglandular. I saw an acupuncturist immediately. In addition, magnetic treatment earlier.

John S said...

Sounds like the polyps. Consult a health care immediately. They do not go deaf.

Noone i said...

Learn more about TMJ joint pain muscle

Miss Alexis said...

Yes, that happened to me too. It hurts a little when you stop laughing, but then leaves. I'm not worried.

And, of course, because the pain so unbearable, I hope it never feels excruciating pain ...

Post a Comment