Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Secondhand Garden Tools Fixing A Punch Bag In The Garden?

Fixing a punch bag in the garden? - secondhand garden tools

My son has a large (48 cm high, 30 mm diameter) of the heavy sand bags. Since we live in a townhouse, I decided to hang in the garden to minimize noise and improve my mental health!
Tips for fixing a support for a wall? The support came (second) with screws Boltho. Also ideas for keeping the rain. I saw waterproof bags for water, but are too small. The sandbag is lifting too heavy for me, inevitably, be left out sometimes.

1 comments:

takkaz23 said...

If the bag is like a complaint or difficult do, fix a single brick wall with no additional help ,,,,, is used not for long because of the constant movement and energy on supporting BRKT stay. .. I would be with a Type "A" frame or simulate ... can be covered with a tarp when not in use is luck ...

Post a Comment