Monday, November 9, 2009

Cancer Colon More Condition_symptoms Colon Cancer Or Just Need More Mental Health Please Tell Me What You Think?

Colon Cancer or Just Need more mental health please tell me what you think? - cancer colon more condition_symptoms

OK, here's the deal I'm 23 yeas of age and obesity fight to me and have very good mental health and the OCD. I fear that I have a problem with my colon and I mean, I know I diahreea bile salts no family history of colon cancer and family history of Poplps but only later in life 50 and 60 I still think I see red in my chair and freaks me out. I just think that if I take my Questran Otherwise, the stool is formed and all. I saw two doctors, who say that only said diahreea bile salts and proforming surgeron colonoscopy is nothing to dangous therefore not smphotms others. I just want to know what someone thinks, or I'm going crazy a lot. I think that 23 yeas of age should not have to worry about such things thought and oh yeah I had my gallbladder out thats how i got the diahreea bile salts. Someone please help me to reassure

2 comments:

Simmi said...

It seems that the doctors what was wrong and I think we should go further than what has been done to see the review of medical point of view. It seems that they feel safe with what they think it is. You have OCD and I think that is what is the problem. Talk to your psychiatrist, medications may need to be downloaded or altered. You also need some evidence for the reality here in what actually happened.

bonnie b said...

They know more than you eat shit. not be intelligent, but the diet can color the stool and take his head out of the bathroom. , 23 doctors who need money, and money is as good as the people come. Keep it up and you can have a doctor on almost all the organs that remove most certainly remove what your gallbladder, just to make money and make you happy. they seem dissatisfied with their lives. Stop wasting time and you see someone who can help solve real problems. Believe me, if your bowel is not some other deadly disease. I can not pretend to know who you are and what happens in your life cause much pain. I know you're alone on several levels and are afraid that an adult. I hope I can someone who can help find and bring you out of your darkness. I hope you find some of the SO hard to face alone the world. Good luck

Post a Comment