Monday, December 28, 2009

Rental Documents How Can I Dispute Rental History On My Credit Report That's Not Mine?

How can I dispute rental history on my credit report that's not mine? - rental documents

In 2004, a copy of the license for my driver's social security card and birth certificate were stolen from the mailbox from my apartment complex, and I put a fraud alert on your credit report.

3 years later (now), I received a copy of my credit and an apartment are listed in my name, I've never rented. I contacted dispute the debt collection agency. I told them that I am at my current address for over 4 years and prove the lease documents to it. He said that the ability to prove where I lived for the past 4 years means nothing, because people have many different directions.

I have also 3rd with all credit bureaus My question is, how can I prove that he had no lease for this apartment. The lease was sent to me all my data on my employer, contact information and emergency address up to date on this issue. The company still seems to like me, but I do not know.

1 comments:

healthsp... said...

Show them your driver's license and mixes of social security card reporting agencies normally delete a file unless you can prove that not yours. You also have a report to the police stolen goods, which will reflect be a big help.

Post a Comment